Zoning Permit Application
Zoning Permits are required for all types of construction, click on the contact us tab at the top of the page and message us if you have a question about whether or not your project requires a permit.
Process for NEW HOME Applicants
1. Apply for an E&S plan from
Schuylkill Conservation District, 570-622-3742
2. Apply for a Sewage Permit from
William Brior, SEO, 570-384-3408
3. Once you have and approved E&S & Sewage Permit apply for
a Major Driveway Permit &
4. After you receive your approved Zoning Permit and prior to starting construction contact the Township Building Inspector to apply for your building permit.
Kyle Kehoe at Alfred Benesch & Company 570-622-4055
5. After receiving your approved building permit then building may start.
6. Prior to moving into your completed home you must have an occupancy permit from the building inspector and a moving permit from the Township.